Hey there everyone,
This is a big week for little Molly. Her birthday is Friday and she will be 2!!! We are going to be having a birthday party on Saturday! I am really looking forward to this. Having some friends over and hopefully if the weather cooperates we will be able to have a fun egg hunt outside!!
If you know Molly she loves to dance and her new thing is she also loves to sing! So thought I would share a couple of fun videos with you of her singing and dancing!!
The weather here is beautiful!! So hopefully you can enjoy some beautiful weather outside as well!!
haha I love the herky in the middle of video 2!! She is sooo big!!! wow :) and I love the new picture of her smelling the flowers- too sweet... miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what song she was singing... Caden saw the video and said, "Oh! She's doing Ring Around the Rosey." Ha! Sweet dancing!
ReplyDeletelove, jodie
LOL, I like how she puts so much emotion into her singing and dancing. So precious!!
ReplyDelete