I have decided to try to always at least post one blog a week. If I get more great :) We have had a busy week. We had Molly's 2 year party last Sat. It was so much fun..she REALLY enjoyed it. Pictures to come soon of that event. Then Sunday was Easter. We enjoyed celebrating our Risen Lord at church and after church spent some time with some friends. Molly looked super cute in her dress my mom made her. Here is a little pic.

Also one of her favorite birthday presents was bubbles! So Kenny blew them and she chased them around. She tried to blow them...but hasn't quite figured it out. Here is a pic.


Another fun present was my mom made her a comforter for her bed to match all the previous decor she has. It turned out sooo cute!! Here is a pic.

Another fun going to bed pic:

Also this week I have been making some more Greek Letter shirts for some guys in Kenny's bible study. I really enjoy making them now that I have figured it all out. Basically having the right material makes ALL the difference!! Poly Twill is the best stuff for applique letters for sure!! So here is a quick pic of my most recent!

This morning when I went to get Molly up. I found that she had taken her baby dolls pjs off and she was proceeding to put them on herself! She knew it was quite funny :) Here is some proof:

Well there is a quick snipit of our week. I am really enjoying this 2 year age of Molly. I am trying to just soak her all in since soon I will have another bundle of joy and the reality is my time will be divided so I am just enjoying all this time with her :) It's fun to see as she understands things. Our biggest lesson for this week that we have been working with her on how to ask nicely for things. Rather than just repeating milk, milK, miLK, mILK, MILK...till we are yelling. We are learning to say Mommy milk please. It's funny almost when she forgets and resorts back to the repetitive yelling...and I look at her and say what do you need. And when she remembers it's soooo precious to hear Mommy milk please.
We miss all our friends :) but love reading your blogs and hearing how things are going for you. Keep on posting :)
No comments:
Post a Comment