It's been a while since I have blogged because we did a little traveling. Last week we went to TN to visit my parents. We had a wonderful trip. Here are a few pictures of Molly with my dad looking at the horses. She loves to go and see them and the donkeys. She definitely can tell the difference between a horse and donkey.


My mom and dad with Molly

Kenny took a spring break trip with some college students. And on his way back to Peoria he picked up some furniture that his grandma had given us. He had some help moving it into our house and during that process decided to swap some furniture around and put the crib and crib matching furniture in our guest room which will now be the new nursery for our little boy. Then moved our guest bed (which is a queen) into Molly's room with some of the new furniture from his grandma. So when Molly and I came back from TN...it was time to go to a BED for Molly!
I really didn't know how she would do...I was kinda nervous about it. But thankfully she was SOOO excited!! It was too cute to see her excitement!! It's now been 3 nights in the bed and 3 naps and so far so good :) Here are a few pics:
Her first night..she looks soo tiny in that BIG bed!



As you may notice she is using her ity bity crib comforter...well while I was at home visiting my mom we began working on a comforter quilt for her bed. But we didn't get done..so mom is so kind to finish it up and then shortly we will have it. It was looking great..wanted to keep her Bazoople's animal theme going...so made her a quilt to match :)
Molly will be turning 2 on April 2nd!!! I can't believe how fast these last 2 years have gone!! Her little sweet personality just keeps coming out. It's fun to see her learning so much...she is starting to put short sentences together, it's so crazy how language is learned!!
Lastly wanted to share with you the decor for our baby boy's room. Mom and I were going to make it like we did Molly's. But fun themed baby boy fabric is not all that. And so I couldn't find anything we liked. Kenny kinda wanted a sports theme. SO we looked and looked and couldn't find anything great. Finally I began checking out already made beddings. And I found one I liked. It has the sports theme but still baby boy as well. So here is a pic:

Ordered from: http://www.maternityandbabyshoppingmart.com/champsnoopybabycribbeddingsetbybedtimeoriginals.aspx They have a lot of cute stuff on this site!
We are still brainstorming names...so that is still to come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment