Sunday, March 7, 2010

Growing Belly...and such

Well I have had a request from several friends to see the belly. So today after church (since I looked more presentable) I got a picture taken from my hubby to share the growing belly with you. This is also an exciting week for us as we have reached 20 weeks and so we will be having our 20 week ultrasound this Tues. Hopefully if the lil baby cooperates we will find out whether we are having a boy or girl. You may be wondering if we have names chosen yet...but hate to disappoint you but not quite yet :) But you will know when we do :)


Since we had the ol camera out we got a couple of fun pics I thought I would also share.
Daddy and Molly

Mommy and Molly

Our Family

One more fun thing about Molly moo that I will leave you with is... Well she likes to throw on a hat and then tell me how cold it is and that she is going "out"...and she waves bye bye and then off she goes pushing her little stroller with her baby. Then she makes a loop (as our kitchen, living room, foyer makes a loop) then comes back tells me hello...and then it all starts over...this can go on forever!! But I never get tired of it :)


Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Laura...you are beautiful and so tiny with the cutest little baby belly EVER! I love you!

    ReplyDelete