I was just thinking today about how many pictures I take throughout my day with my phone of Molly. It's just so convenient...I always have the phone around...and so there ya go I just take little snap shots throughout my day of fun precious moments. And I like to share them with my family. So I always then proceed to send them via text message to my family. But I was thinking some of my friends may like to see a few of these daily snap shots taken by my little Palm Pre. So here is a little snap shot of the joy of being Molly's mother!
Here she is looking out at all the snow falling

Here she is chillaxing on her recliner

So here she has her doll on her horse and is trying to get on now as well

Isn't she cute?!

So her Nonna AKA(Grandma Rojas) made her this scarf,hat,gloves set..and she is enjoying them!

And last but not least...my coolio Molly yo!

Have a great day!
I LOVE these pics! You really do have a cute kid... You are one of "those people". You know... the ones with the really cute kids!! How precious!!! I love her looking out the window! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYeahhhhhhhh!! It worked!!!!
ReplyDeleteYippee it worked!! Finally!! I have no idea what I changed :) but woohoo... thanks Katie you are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteWow, I am impressed by your camera phone! Mine is just terrible!
ReplyDeleteAll the time, people tell me that Anna seems so similar to Molly. I bet they'd have so much fun entertaining each other. :)
That last picture looks like me and Kenny at the Walmart Tech night singing who let the dogs out.
ReplyDelete