Thursday, January 28, 2010

Molly is soo entertaining! Gotta love it!

Hello everyone! Just thought I would share a few of the funny things that crack me up about Molly these days. I am also going to attach a few videos taken by Kenny's phone for proof. One thing she has begun doing is singing into a microphone. The "microphone" comes in many shapes and sizes. Sometimes it's her hand..or maybe a bottle of lotion..or a spoon...or the best one yet...



Also here is her singing in action!



Another thing that is super cute to watch Molly do is watch her read her books! She loves to just go through her books and she "reads" them. In her room she sits on her little recliner and puts her baby doll beside her and "reads" to her...it's so fun for me to watch. Here is a little video of her "reading" to Kenny and I.
">


I love my sweet little Molly! She is growing up sooo fast!! I think she is going to be a wonderful big sister! She is getting in a lot of practice with her baby dolls. It is really fun for me to watch her play with her dolls.

Well, there are a couple of the fun entertaining things Molly moo is into these days. I could go on and on..but I'll save that for another day! Toodle doodles!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! Thanks for posting! I am sad I don't get to see Molly grow up in person, but it helps to get to see these videos!!!

    ReplyDelete