Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pregnancy & Holidays

Just wanted to drop off a little update on this pregnancy.  I am now around 10 weeks.  This pregnancy has so far been drastically different from the last one.  With Molly I was terribly sick and couldn't go anywhere without a trash can...get the picture :)  This time I have gotten sick...and when it hits it feels miserable.  But I have also gone days where I feel nauseated all day but am able to eat and function and it really isn't too bad at all.  Some of the things I have noticed during this first trimester..is that when I eat fresh fruits and vegetables I get very sick...and feel terrible.  So unfortunately even though this is very nutritious for this first trimester I haven't eaten much of this.  Also...what seems to settle the best is meat and potatoes.  So I am guessing I am having a boy...but won't find out for another 10 weeks! Oh and by the way..the belly is coming out already!

This holiday season has been great.  We spent a couple of days visiting Kenny's family in St. Louis.  It was great to see them all and for them to meet little Molly.

Kenny, Molly, and Grandma Hayes


Aunt Joyce and Molly

Molly and her stylish glasses

Molly listening in at the restaurant


  Then we spent some time with my family.  And that was so nice to see all my siblings and parents.  My family is growing as well since my little sister Julia is engaged!! I will let you know when she sets the date!  She has a very beautiful ring..Andrew did good :)

My little bro is moving out to Colorado Springs for his new job as a physical therapist.  So..I am forseeing some fun vacations out there :) Here is a picture of Molly wearing my brothers hat!


And my older sister is still enjoying her job as a nurse.  So it was very great to see them.  Molly enjoyed them very much and all the dogs in the house! We spend Christmas eve with my family and open all our presents.  And then Christmas day we go and spend it with Kenny's family.
After Christmas we had our New Years Conference in Nashville, TN.  It went really well with around 1800 college students.  I think all the Bradley students really enjoyed it.  Now we are spending a little time with Kenny's family and then we will be heading home :)

1 comment: