Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Blessing on the Way!

Well, if you haven't heard by now.  We are expecting a new baby!!  I am due July 28th.  Today we had our first sonogram and so it was the first time we could see the little baby (I mean little measuring at .84 cm...not even quite 1 cm yet!) but we could see the baby's heartbeat so that was very fun to see.  The baby measured today at 6 weeks 5 days.  We are very excited about this new addition to the familiy.
This pregnancy has been different than the last one.  A little easier..and I am very thankful since I have little Molly running around.  I am nauseas all day long..but am able to keep some foods down so that is nice.  I have also been having several migraines.  And I am oh so tired :) good thing Molly naps :)
Please be praying for this little baby to continue to grow healthy and for a smooth pregnancy.
Here is the picture they took of this sweet baby today:

The dotted line is where they are measuring the baby.

1 comment:

  1. I never get tired of seeing ultrasound pictures!

    So beautiful! :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete