Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jacob's Birthday!

Hello!
Today is a good friend of ours birthday, Jacob Sluder! So since the staff has their meeting at our home today Molly and I decided to bake some cookies for them in celebration of Jacob's birthday! Molly REALLY enjoyed it. She loved stirring up the ingredients. And she LOVED putting all the ingredients in the bowl...she actually got carried away on the baking powder and put in an extra 1/4 teaspoon...which no biggie I just scraped it out! Then as they went in the oven she excitedly watched through the oven window as they cooked (i turned the oven light on for her so she could watch them cook!)
Also while cooking we worked on saying "Happy Birthday"! So when Jacob came in the door this afternoon she ran to him and said "Happy Happy Happy Happy"...she kinda left out the birthday all together. But she has the "Happy" down! And then Molly happily gave all the staff a cookie...she loved handing them out!
Well, that has been our fun cooking for today! Here are a couple of pictures! (again from my phone...since it's always right with me)





2 comments:

  1. I love her little boots and she has such pretty teeth! I can't wait for Hannah to help me in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo so so so sweet! miss yall and love yall!

    ReplyDelete