Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Madelynn is 8 months

Welp it's been a while. Life is busy, but all good. Just thought I would share a quick update on Madelynn since I never wrote a 7 month post. But here are some fun pic my friend Melissa took for me of Madelynn around 7 month mark.













Madelynn at 8 months:
She continues to be a jolly girl. Gives a great big smile to everyone. She has picked up eating foods quick! And is eating many type of fruits and veggies. I think she likes the sweet stuff most. But I just mix it all together and so as long as some sweet fruit or veggie is in the mix she is a happy girl.
She is clapping!! Crazy how fast she seems to be growing! And she can get up on all fours but isn't quite crawling yet. But I am suspecting any day now! She can get around though with scooting and rolling she is a mobile baby!
She is also babbling a ton! She says mamamamama and dadadada alot not sure she really knows what she is saying. But also seems like she is picking up bye as well and waving!
Here are a few fun pics:















Micah started the one day preschool this week that Molly has done called Joy Kids. Here is a pic of his first day. And Molly started Joy Notes. It's by the same lady Diane Spuler but instead of just preschool she receives a good foundation in music and begins learning piano.










That's all for now. Get back with you later on how everything else is going.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment