Monday, January 14, 2013

Madelynn Kate is 1 Month!

Fun facts of 1 Month Old:
*Started sleeping 5 to 6 hrs at night
*Bottom two front teeth came through gum Jan. 13th
*Starting to learn to smile
*Nursing every 3 hrs during the day. Then going from 5 to 6 hr stretch at night and then another 4 stretch. So usually get 6 to 7 feedings in one day.
*So far she is very content. Only cries when she is hungry or pooping.
*Ears pierced by her Nonno at 3 weeks
*Molly and Micah adore her :)

Here are some pictures of Madelynn at 1 month.



























5 comments:

  1. Look at those rolls, I mean seriously...I need to squeeze her! Love you guys and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she already has her bottom teeth!! wow. She is adorable, she looks like a happy baby :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the teeth still shock me every day!! And she is majorly drooling and she is only 10 weeks!! She is growing up toooo fast!

      Delete