Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Madelynn Kate

On December 8th at 2pm we headed to the hospital to be induced. Since I had a positive gestational diabetes test they did not want me to go past my due date. So this is my last picture that day of being pregnant with Madelynn.


She was born at 5:57pm weighing 6 lbs 10oz and 19 inches long. Looks like I'm pretty consistent with my babies. Molly was 6lbs 14oz and Micah was 6lbs 10oz.





Our first family pic with Madelynn


Her going home outfit





Ride home


Molly's first time holding her baby sis


And Micah's first time


Everything went well with being induced. They started me on a low dose of pitocin at 3pm and did just that till 5pm. Then the doctor broke my water at around 5:15 and she came at 5:57pm. So thankful for everyone's prayers.

Since Madelynn has been born I have decided to call her Madelynn. We weren't sure if we would call her Madelynn or Maddy. But I really like her being called Madelynn much better! Funny how you see things once you have her in your arms. She just looks like a Madelynn to me :) And it's less confusing with Molly's name, a more distinct difference.
Madelynn is doing great!! Eating like a champ and also sleeping great at night! So I am enjoying every minute of this little one. I am so thankful for her!!
Have a very Merry Christmas!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment