Monday, December 3, 2012

Madelynn Kate's room

So last week Kenny and I got our big Christmas present, our stairs carpeted!  Living in an old house (103 yrs old) and having young kids it's become quite a little safety issue in our minds, with steep wood stairs!  I am thankful to have this extra cushion now for the little ones.  It worked out nicely that we had a little remnant piece of carpet leftover so we were able to put it in Madelynn's room and it's makes the room soo cozy.

So excited for carpet!

Her door hanger

Molly's doll house is still in this rm she has big plans to play while Madelynn is playing we will see

sweet crib and rocking chair


There ya have it.  The decor is what I used for Molly and her comforter on her bed also matches this decor.  So eventually the girls will share a room :)  But for now Micah and Molly are sharing the bunk beds and enjoying each other's company.  And baby Madelynn can enjoy a little extra space since she'll nurse and hopefully quickly get on a good sleeping schedule.

Madelynn is taking her time coming, but it's been nice to get more things done around the house and enjoy my other two kiddos :)  They are so sweet talking about their baby sister coming.  They both can't wait to hold her and kiss her. They literally talk about her ALL the time!

I went to the doctor today and they checked on little Madelynn and she is looking good weighing around 6lbs 10oz on their measuring estimate.  And I am now around 4cm.  So the plan is to let me keep going till this weekend.  I am scheduled for an induction Saturday at 2pm  if I don't go by then.  So I am praying I go into labor soon!

That's all for now.  Hopefully next time I write I will have some pics of Madelynn to share :)

1 comment: