We have soo much to be thankful for! Most of all I am thankful for God sending His Son Jesus to die for us so that we could be forgiven of all our sins and experience true life in Him!
Everything is going well here. Enjoying this long weekend with my hubby and kiddos. I am now 37 1/2 weeks pregnant. I am progressing along slowly, having lots of contractions but nothing too painful or consistent. But my body is definitely getting ready. We are all eager to meet little Madelynn.
Micah got his haircut by dad yesterday. Here are a few pics:
Before:

After:



Also a sweet friend I mine threw me a shower for Madelynn. It was so fun! She had the guests bring soups in crockpots and we got to try all the different soups and then she put all the leftovers in tupperwares for me to take home an freeze. So now when Madelynn is born some dinner is already prepared for us! Also got some fun gifts as well for sweet Madelynn. Here are a few pics from the shower.
The fun table of treats

Lauren took some preggo pics of me and this was my first time seeing them, I love them all!


Molly was excited to get to attend

Lauren, Molly, and me

Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment