Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Workboxes!

Hello! So here at the house I have been organizing Molly's school. And I found a system that I think will work great for where we are right now. It's a small tiny version of Sue Patricks workbox system. You can google that and find sooo much info on it and seems like alot of homeschooling moms use it. My friend Erica introduced me to it and I love it!
Anyhow we have a very simple version right now and I figure as she grows it will adapt. We have six workboxes (Sue Patrick suggests 12). And every evening I fill her boxes with what she will do for "school" the next day. And as she finishes a box she takes the label and places it in her completion chart. Once all her boxes are empty she knows she is done with school and her chart is full! She has been loving it! And quite frankly so am I!! Here are a couple of pictures.
Workboxes full with activities for the day






Completion chart empty beginning of day






Workboxes empty all school done






Happy girl






Completion chart complete!






There ya have it!! Hope your enjoying this Spring feeling weather!!

I found the labels for my workboxes at this site.  Enjoy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. So...where did you get the clipart images for the boxes and the chart, 'cause I am totally copying this! Could you email them to me if they are emailable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just used these
    http://homeschoolcreations.com/Workboxes.html
    for the clip art images for the boxes. You could def make your own with Word but this made less work for me!

    ReplyDelete