When I was growing up I had a sticker book. Funny the things you remember. We love stickers around here so I decided to attempt to make a sticker book for Molly. So she can enjoy sorting and keeping her stickers around. I figure I will just add pages as needed. Right now I've made pages for animal stickers, tv & storybook characters, spring, summer, fall, winter themed stickers, and fun stamps from mail:) I used scrapbook paper and my laminator and then punched holes and put it together with binding rings. Super simple. And she loves it!
I'll have to make one for Micah next :). Here is a few pics of our new sticker book.




And one last note. Last night Micah fell and busted his lip. Poor boy. Here are a few pics of that swollen upper lip.


Still smiling though :)
Have a great day!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
I gave you some of those stickers!!!
ReplyDelete