Monday, September 26, 2011
Still Getting Organized :)
So just thought I would share some of the internet resources I have been using lately to get my life organized. If you don't know I do have a smartphone a Palm Pre. And so all these internet resources are able to be linked to my phone which I have with me alot. (not going to say always..haha). Anyhow just started trying out Toodledo to organize all my TO DO's! I like this internet site because it falls in line with the Getting Things Done system that Kenny has slowly been introducing me to. So check it out if your to do lists seem to just be growing and growing as mine do! And then I plan out my meals weekly and I have been using Say Mmm. One of the greatest things I love about this site is you can save your recipes (up to 100 for free) and then you can have your friends join and share recipes with each other! But it has a real easy way to PLAN your meals and shopping list. So while I am at the store I can use my phone with my shopping list on it and while I am cooking I can pull up my recipe for the day. Makes my life quite simple :) That's all for today! If you sign up to Say Mmm and wanna share recipes let me know!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment