Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday is here



HELLO ALL!
Hey there, it's Monday the start of another week.  I just finished planning my week and thought I would just share a few snap shots I took with my phone this past week.  Molly and Micah have been doing a great job playing together lately.  One thing that is apparent is Micah is growing up and has an opinion!  No longer can Molly rule how things are going to flow.  He will scream if she takes anything from him.  So we are learning alot about sharing.
But I am enjoying seeing the two together.  I really do love being a mom and feel very blessed.  Here are a couple of other pics of the two kiddos.
matchy outfits

sweet kiddos

diva 
Ok so that last pic of my Molly diva.  She is extremely observant and we were walking into a store and she said mom I wanna wear my sunglasses like Casey (one of our good friends here).  Next thing I know she is putting her sunglasses into her shirt to hang. Classic...
This last week we went and checked out Tanner's Apple Orchard.  They have a great kids play area.  All kinds of fun things for children to climb on.  Here are a couple of snap shots from that day. That is all for my Monday post.  Life in the Hayes' Happenins' :)
checking out the goats

riding in the train

on the Ship's slide         

No comments:

Post a Comment