This last week has been full of fun times with my kiddos. I am really so very thankful to God for them. Micah is changing and growing up every day! It's so fun to watch his little personality come out. One of his biggest accomplishments recently has been him pulling up in his crib. It is a fun greeting for me to come in and see him standing all up with his big grin!
Molly and I worked together to make our first baby doll. Here are some pics
 |
| we stuffed her with "clouds" |
 |
| and she was having fun! |
|
 |
| all done |
 |
| she loved her! |
 |
| and she named her Ella |
And one more fun time from our week. While Molly was at her Joy Kids preschool. Micah and I had a fun time with our friend Casey at Steak n Shake. Who knew they had breakfast. So here is my boy sportin this cool hat :)
That's some of our fun this last week. Hope you are all having a great weekend!
Love the doll that you and molly made!!
ReplyDelete