Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oh Sippy Cup

 One of Micah's newest milestones since turning one is he learned how to use a straw!  This little guy is one determined fellow, determined to NOT drink from a sippy cup.  I bought him all different styles trying to get him to drink from a cup.  He was finally getting the hang of the nuby sippy cup.  And then one day bam he just started sucking from a straw!  And so I caught him with my phone the FIRST time he has drunk from a straw sippy cup.  So just for fun here ya go :)

"I think I can figure this out"

"Oh ya here I go"

"not sure about this mom"

"tryin it again...not bad"

"hurray I can drink using a straw"

And by the way...the only thing he will drink from his cup is water...hoping to get him to like milk soon.  Molly took forever to like milk and now she loves it...patience I say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment