So Today is the most wonderful husband in the whole world's 30th birthday!
Some of the reasons he is so wonderful:
- He LOVES Jesus with his whole heart! And He is committed to a deep relationship with God and to telling other people about the wonderful relationship they can have in Christ.
- He is a WONDERFUL husband...oh did I say that already! He is! He truly displays the word of God when he is called to lead me and our family. He leads us to be a family that pursues Christ and to make Christ known in this world. He leads us to confess our sin and rely on Christ's strength to overcome our sinful flesh. He leads us in the way of God's word. He Loves me and truly cherishes me and makes me feel like a Queen. I don't deserve that and I praise God for His love overflowed through my husbands life.
- He is an AMAZING father. He LOVES his children! I won't repeat myself so look at #2 for more specifics on he leads us. You should just see the guy with his kiddos. Makes my heart melt.
- He can organize anything! It really is impressive. He is the most organized guy I have ever met. It challenges me to grow in becoming more organized. His organization helps him be super productive, which brings me to...
- He is a HARD worker. I don't think there is a lazy bone in his body:) This is also challenging. He may work all day but always when he is home he is eager to serve and help me and the children out in any way. He knows that "Christ came to not be served but to serve and give His life as a ransom for many" and this is what I see in my husbands life.
- He truly desires Righteousness. He desires to become more like Christ to pursue Holiness. To flee from evil, to overcome sin. All in full dependence on Christ. Because only through Christ can we have true victory over sin. But I love discussing life with my husband. He challenges me to desire to become more like Christ and to reflect Christ to those around us.
 |
| at Peoria Zoo July 2011 |
 |
| In Chicago's Children Museum March 2011 |
No comments:
Post a Comment