Monday, August 1, 2011

Del Valle Designs is OPEN

Today is August 1st and so I have officially opened up shop.  Over the next few weeks I hope to find time to post more of our items.  I think it will all get easier for me now that I finally understand how to use etsy.  There was definitely a little learning curve for me!
I can't remember who all I have told about the shop.  But just for a little info about it.  My mom can sew just about anything, but really loves to make children and baby clothes.  And I love to sew and make Greek Letter Shirts for college students.  And I am trying to learn anything and everything from my mom so I can also get better at making children/baby clothes.  She taught me how to smock the last time I was home visiting, now for me to find time to practice :)  We decided back in April that we would go into business together.  I am officially the "manager" of the shop and mom is the baby/children clothes making specialist.  Hope you stop in a visit us at Del Valle Designs!
Just one of the many beautiful dresses my mom made for Molly

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I though Molly was a baby doll! haha what a sweet picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful - jaminoel

    ReplyDelete