Tuesday, August 23, 2011

a break...

I am really wanting to try and keep everyone updated here on the Hayes' Happenins' but haven't really written much the last week.  I have a few pictures I would love to share.  But for the rest of this week I will be taking a break from on here.  Things are busy right now at the Hayes'.  Bradley University has started back up and the students moved in on Sat. so Kenny's days have been jammed packed.  So please keep him and his ministry in your prayers.  That God would raise up men and women who would wholeheartedly be committed to building God's kingdom.  As for me I have been having some soreness in my stomach area for a while now.  And yesterday I saw a doctor and they believe I have an umbilical hernia.  So tomorrow I will be heading to see a surgeon to be consulted on whether surgical repair will be needed.  Please pray for no surgery needed, and if surgery is needed that it would be a quick and easy recovery.  Molly and Micah are doing well.  They both have runny noses right now.  It doesn't seem to phase Molly but Micah is not too happy about it.  I just recently found on Craiglist a fun playhouse for Molly.  She is SUPER pumped about this!  I do have a couple of pic's to end my post today of that.  So enjoy :) Love and Miss everyone!
she can fix you a meal :)

here is the other side

Micah plays ball while Molly plays in her house

Since Micah is a bit under the weather he is enjoying cuddle time with me!:)

1 comment:

  1. update! No hernia just separated stomach muscles!! Praising God!

    ReplyDelete