Monday, August 29, 2011

Molly's First Day of Joy Kids

First thought I would say I am back!  Nice little week break there, and I am praising God that I do not have a hernia, woohoo!  I do have stomach muscles that are separated from the last 2 pregnancies, doc said this happens often in petite women.  Just need to get back in shape and exercise!  Thankfully my kind brother who is a physical therapist is going to be sending me some exercises to start strengthening those abs!
  And thought I would just share a couple of pic's of Molly's first day at her preschool Joy Kids.  She LOVED it!  And is asking is it Wed yet?  She knows she goes to school on Wed. 
at home getting ready to go

she is super excited!!

so excited!
in front of school, getting ready to go in!
learned all about Sunflowers!

like her name tag!

it was so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. She is so sweet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to hear that you are okay Laura :) You can tell Molly loves school! So cute!

    ReplyDelete