Hello yall...I don't hear that phrase much up here in these parts so I thought I would start off with that :) I hope you are all doing well. I am moving right along learning day by day how to manage my time better and how to raise up my children in a God honoring way. One thing I am thinking about investing in is a separate laundry basket for the kids! It seems like Micah with his spitting up ways runs through more clothes than I can keep up with. And Molly with her "accidents"...it just keeps piling up! Laundry is something I am trying to get my hands around...but it's pretty much becoming a daily task around here.
Micah is 7 months!! Here are some fun things going on with him. He has started on foods...but he is pretty much disinterested. Just like his big sister was. He has tasted sweet potatoes, carrots, sweet peas, and green beans. He hasn't taken to any of it yet, he only eats like 4 or 5 bites a meal. I think I am going to have to drop some more feedings before he gets any more interested. Oh well, with Molly I think I was worried about it, but Micah being number 2 it hasn't been much of a surprise so I am not too worried about it. Micah has also got his two bottom teeth coming in! He was being extremely fussy Friday Feb. 18th when my friend Mary Leslie was visiting me. And she said how one of her friends baby's teeth were coming in, so I thought well let me check him and wow there was a tooth there! This was 2 days before he turned 7 months!! So early compared to Molly! And then the next day when I looked there was 2 teeth coming in!! So that explained the fussyness. He is getting more content now that he can sit up and grab things. He is into grabbing anything and chewing on it! He especially loves the tags on his toys and blankets. He is VERY ticklish! It is so funny how when I am drying him off under his arms he always starts to giggle. He absolutely LOVES his big sister and she loves to entertain. So that is our month 7 so far. I am enjoying getting to know his little personality, but he is growing up soo fast!
And well I can't leave without a picture or something fun...so here is a little video of my sweet entertaining Molly moo.
Great update...and such a sweet video. Thanks for the entertainment, Molly :)
ReplyDeletehahaha she is a hoot! Super cute :)
ReplyDeleteMolly you are a dancing dolly! That is the happiest and smartest child I have ever seen. :o)
ReplyDeleteHow can Micah be 7 momths old?!?!?! WOW!
:aura you are an amazing mom!
Laura this is Janice. I have no idea why I am Family of....... It won't let me change it. :o)
ReplyDelete