It's my weekly Wednesday post time :) Micah is unfortunately sick again with a yucky cold, major cough and lots of congestion. Please be praying for a quick recovery! I don't have much time to write today so thought I would just share a couple of video's that reflect how much joy God brings me from my children. Enjoy!
This was last week before he got sick. He just gets tickled so easily :)
Molly LOVES this song and sings it throughout the day and gets super excited when she hears it on the radio!
Laura: This are precious!!!!! Love my little singer she has music in her veins!!
ReplyDeleteThey are both so precious.....you are truly blessed!
ReplyDeleteLaura, They are so precious. Micah's laugh is too cute. I absolutely love Molly's singing...truly a little worshiper. You are doing a great job. Way to go, mom.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Teresa
Micah is PRE-CIOUS! I need to squeeze that little guy! And Molly is so so so sweet with her little hand in the air. I am also glad to know Jesus conquered the 'rain' as well as the grave. (Is she saying rain?? Its sounds like it on the video. haha!)
ReplyDeleteMolly's hand in the hair is so so sweet, and Micah's laugh is so contagious, I was laughing out loud. Thanks for sharing. Those little moments are so precious.
ReplyDeleteI always love your posts! So sweet to see the little ones!
ReplyDeleteI hope we can see y'all this summer!!