Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sew Greek

Hey Friends,
   I just thought I would share my newest blogging endeavor is my journey into my small "tiny" actually home business.  I am just getting started and most of the things I have made thus far have been given to Greek College students just as a trial run.  Things have been going pretty well (when I find time to sew, haha) and I thought I would share about my newest items through a blog.  Maybe one day I will get brave and open up an Etsy shop (a dream). But for now here is my newest blog to share with everyone how things are progressing in that area of my life.  And if you know of any interested customers please send them my way :)  Lots of love!
Here is the Link:
Sew Greek

2 comments:

  1. Hooray Laura, so so fun! Love the name! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name too! This seems like a perfect fit for you, and the shirts look great Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete