just a little tool to keep in touch with our family & friends
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Micah's 6 month Pictures
Hey friends..My wonderful neighbors offered to take a few pictures of my baby boy. He had a rough 6 month since he got RSV. So these were taken 2 weeks before he turned 7 months. I can't believe he is 7 months old!! Time is going tooo fast! Anyhow I still have to edit these a bit. Crop and such and then I will be printing from shutterfly. But here are a few of the original shots.
OH my goodness, Micah looks like such a happy boy. Super super cute! I love the picture of him and Molly together, she seems like such a good big sister :) Thanks for sharing your post on time management. That's been on my mind a lot lately and it was encouraging to read your post.
OH my goodness, Micah looks like such a happy boy. Super super cute! I love the picture of him and Molly together, she seems like such a good big sister :) Thanks for sharing your post on time management. That's been on my mind a lot lately and it was encouraging to read your post.
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet!! I love that sweet close-lipped smile. And I love your blog background!!
ReplyDeleteYour children are so precious!
ReplyDeleteAlso, Thanks for visiting my blog! :-)