Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Managing Time

Hey friends...I just thought I would write a little update since it's been a week since my last one.  And I thought I would just share about something God is growing me in.  How I spend my time.  I tell you I was talking to my friend Rachel the other day about her new role as a wife and how she asked if it was hard for me to manage my new role and still be active on the campus.  Well the answer was yes.  But I also laugh when I think about it because it seems right when I was starting to get the hang of it God brought Molly into our lives.  So I had a new season I'd entered and a new challenge of juggling my roles of disciple of Christ, wife and mom.  Then I begin to wrap my hands around it and God gives us another baby.  So now as a mother of 2 I am in the process of learning my capacity and how to juggle all my roles again.  And this is causing me to evaluate every aspect of my time and see if there is anything in my life that is not the best use of my time.  I am not the best time manager but I am trying to grow and really maximize every minute with my time with God and my family.  God's word says "A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please His sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."  Galatians 6:7-9  Let us maximize our time for the Glory of God!

1 comment: