Hey there...well if you are ever interested in cloth diapering here is another post on my journey into this world. If not then...umm don't read :) Anyhow I had my first BIG bump in the road of cloth. My kiddos began getting rashes from my cloth diapers. I did some reading into this and well concluded it was probably the detergent I had chosen to use. I had been using the detergent Planet. It was one of the detergents that were safe for cloth diapering and I could buy it at my local grocery store so it was convenient. But it doesn't seem to be working out. Also with cloth diapers you can't use your ole handy dandy diaper rash cream because it can ruin your diapers and cause them to repel water. I have read about some cloth diaper rash creams but didn't really want to get into this because my diapers warranty is void if I use rash creams. I have a good friend that said she was having the same problem as me until she switched laundry detergent to Rockin Green. I figured I would go this route. As I was searching online where to purchase this I found an awesome online store that has free shipping (hard to find for detergent). And she gives free samples of detergent. Here is the link: For Mom and Keiki So I e-mailed her for a sample of the Rockin Green. Well she was out of those samples so she sent me another detergent that she said was good called Lulu's in the Fluff.
So I washed all my diapers in this free sample I received and I am waiting to see if rashes appear. I really am hoping it works out. If not then my next stop will be Rockin Green. Well that is all about my journey in cloth today.

No comments:
Post a Comment