Wow! It is a New Year! I really think time is flying by soo fast these days! I can't believe Micah is soon to be 6 months on the 20th! I have been reading a lot of my friends blogs lately and have been encouraged by their ideas for planning for this new year. One friend Alicia came up with a theme check it out on her blog: Alicia's Cup of Tea My other friend Lacy came up with a goals list check it out on her blog: Tatum Tales
I haven't gotten there yet on thinking about any of these things. But I am hoping too soon! Right now I am just trying to get our house in order! But I am looking forward to thinking of my goals for the year and coming up with a theme, I know this is something my hubby will love!
Well, I have LOTS I would love to share but I need to go to sleep. So I am looking forward to getting back into blogging as my life gets back into order. Much Love!
can't wait to hear your theme and goals for the year!!! i miss you laura!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYeah, please share!
ReplyDeleteAnnnnd... missed your updates, friend! Looking forward to hearing from you!!