Tuesday, December 7, 2010
oh yucky sickness
Things happenin here at the Hayes' is lots of icky colds. We had a great time visiting family over thanksgiving but as soon as we got back it was like everyone was sick. Molly got us started with her big cough and runny nose. Then Micah came down with some major congestion. Last Wed. night he was so congested he really had us worried as he was having difficulty breathing. Thursday I took him to the doctor and she has had me have him sleep upright in his car seat which has helped alot. Poor fellow he has been pretty miserable. Kenny is also run down with a cold, but thankfully out of the 4 of us he is the only one who can take medicine. I am also sick but since I am nursing no cold meds for me. So I am trying to rest here and there when I can. Micah hasn't been sleeping through the night since he has gotten sick. He has been getting up 2 times in the night. This has been VERY draining for me. I am hopeful we are on the upswing. Molly seems to be back to normal. Micah is eating better again (actually he is eating more than ever...so I am hoping this slows down a bit...figured he is trying to catch up what he lost). And his congestion is getting better, he is still coughing some but that seems to be decreasing as well. So if you think of the Hayes' this week please send up a prayer for everyone to get back healthy soon. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friend, I am SO sorry. I didn't even think about you not being able to take medicine! Can Molly not take anything either? Praying for you all :)
ReplyDelete