If you have any questions feel free to ask me...cloth diapering has been on my mind! (almost too much!!) Its really not going to be that much work (because with disposables I am washing extra clothes of Micah anyhow with all his blowouts) and I will probably save more money than I originally calculated. A year from now I will be able to really write out a more accurate calculations as I will be keeping an eye on the water bill and how much detergent I use. But I can already see the detergent is going to stretch further than I thought as my diaper load isn't a full load..and so only have used a tablespoon of detergent per load!
And here is just a fun pic! Have a great day!
![]() |
| First time sucking his thumb...will he be a thumb sucker? Molly began sucking her thumb at 2 months...he 3 1/2 months and really doesn't do it much...interested to see :) |

Oh yay! Hooray for cloth diapering!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to hear that you're loving cloth diapering! It's encouraging me that I can do it even though I've never seen it done...Keep the tips coming because I'll need them!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! I'm interested in cloth diapering as well - but don't want to try it for another couple months (until we are out of our tiny apartment). I'll most likely be asking you questions once I start researching it more!
ReplyDelete