Wednesday, October 13, 2010

hello

Well hello friends it has been a WHILE!  I have contemplated whether to just give up all together on blogging.  But it was a little difficult to blog at all when I didn't have a computer.  My computer finally went dead...so I have been computerless the last few months.  But now I have a new one thanks to my Papa. :) 
Things here have been settling down.  I am started to get into a little routine with the 2 little ones.  Micah is now 2 and 1/2 months.  He began to sleep through the night around 8 weeks...which was the same as Molly.  So that has made me feel much better.  I still don't have a consistent nap time for the little guy during the day.  He just naps at different hours everyday.  Since we do things a little different everyday.  Molly still naps 3 hours a day.  And that is always from 2 till 5.  So usually Micah will nap some of that time.  So that is helpful as well!
This weekend we went to my lil sisters wedding!  I can't believe she is married!  It was so fun to be with my family.  And we also got to see my brothers new house, which is awesome.  And we got to spend a day with Kenny's fam as well.  So it was a busy fun packed weekend.  I feel like I am slowly getting back to normal from that busy weekend.  
We are having our house painted this week.  They started yesterday.  It was really an answer to prayer.  We knew it was about time to get it painted.  And then we heard about this lead paint removal program here in Peoria.  Kenny checked into it and we qualified.  So they came and checked our home for lead paint and our exterior had some and so they are painting our house for us!!!  And also there were a few other places indoors and so they are going to fix those areas as well!  Praise God!  It kinda freaked me out a bit when I heard we had some lead paint so I got Molly tested.  But thankfully she is ok!
Can't think of anymore new news for today.  I will be talking to you later.  I love reading everyone else's posts so keep them coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment