Sunday, October 17, 2010

Do they look alike?


Well I was trying to place this pictures side by side...but this blogging business wasn't working with me.  So I gots to go and this is the best I can do.  Hopefully you can figure out by the attire who is who.  I think some of their features are similar...but then sometimes I think they look sooo different. Anyhow what do you think?




Micah sleeping


Molly sleeping


3 comments:

  1. Wow I think they look a LOT alike....both pretty babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! They do look alike!!! I can't wait to see how much as they keep growing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think they look alike too, but definitely distinct. Their noses and eyes look the same to me but their mouths are different. Do you know what I think is funny? I think Molly looks exactly the same in her sweet little face! Sometimes people look different than their baby pictures, you know? But Molly looks just like hers. I guess she is only two though :)

    ReplyDelete