Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello Everyone

Ok...so I am struggling on keeping up with this posting business.  But I am going to keep moving forward...as said on that Robinson movie :) Last week went well...I didn't stick to my cleaning plan too well, but this week has been much better. I have already cleaned all the bathrooms and have started on some of the windows. And I have gotten my laundry done for the week.  So, that is exciting since it's only Tues.

Thought I would give ya a little BU update.  The staff ended up taking 60 students to a cubs/cards game in St. Louis and I think that turned out really well. Getting to go deeper in friendships. That is a BIG Praise God!!  Also the basketball tournament turned out well and the guys were able to get connected in with more students.

A couple of specific things you can pray for Kenny for this week are:
  1. For deeper connections with the guys on 4 different dorm halls
  2. That God would open doors for him to build friendships with guys on the baseball team
  3. That God would open doors for him to begin to share the gospel.

This week we are having another house meal here at our home.  You can be praying:
  • That God would use it to grow our friendships with the students and that God would work in these students live drawing them all to Himself. 
  •  That God would use this meal to help us go deeper in our friendships and deeper in sharing His truths. 
  • Also just pray that we would make the right amount of food (sometimes its hard to know exactly how many to plan for).
  • And pray that the students would hang out for a while...not just eat and run.
Well, that is all for now!  But I will be back with more about our lives soon!  I wanted to tell you more now...but I have run out of time.  So, I'll be back  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment