Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My First Attempts at Greek Letter Shirts



Here is the first completed one.  I think it turned out pretty good.  I just have to get a little better at using my satin stitch on my sewing machine.  I really enjoyed making it though!

Oh and you may wonder why I chose Sigma Kappa letters to start off with.  Well our staff girl, Rachel, she has been meeting a ton of freshman girls who joined this sorority.  So, I am hoping to meet some of the girls and help out building stronger relationships with them by hopefully making some shirts.




So I have cut out these letters but have not sewn them on yet.  And I still gotta cut out some of the K.  I am using a different pattern for these.  I like it better.  Anyhow lots of learning to still do!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is so great to use your skills to bless others! I think if I could do stuff like that I'd just make baby clothes. :) But they look great to me!

    I love it when you show your sewing projects. I wannbe sewer like me likes to see what a person can do!

    ReplyDelete