Hello friends and family,
Well looks like it's been a while since I've written a blog. Things are busy and I am still adjusting to life with 3 little ones plus adding in homeschooling. So I thought I would just give you a little glimpse into our life these last few months.
We had a busy fall adding in homeschooling and Madelynn continuing to grow up into an independent toddler. Madelynn began walking around her 1 yr old birthday Dec. 8th and by Christmas she was officially a toddler. Here some of her one year pictures taking by my good friend Lauren with Signature Lime Photography
![]() |
| and this is my very favorite one year old picture |
Oh and so I don't forget this memorable moment. Molly lost her front tooth on our way back from TN to IL after Christmas. And for your entertainment here is the story. In our van she sits in the back seat. I was sitting in the passengers seat and she requested a pack of oreos. As any mom would do I tossed her the pack, and with my impeccable aim I smacked her front tooth with the oreo pack and out flew her front tooth!

My sweet Micah boy! He is really growing up! I forget how much they change when 3 year old hits! He is really becoming such a fun, energetic, little boy! He is starting to become REALLY interested in learning as well! I am so happy to see him motivated to learn and pray God continues to give my children eager minds to learn.
Right now he loves his legos, hot wheels, and probably his most favorite toy is his stick horse and sword! He has ridden his stick horse so much the head has fallen off the stick! I have to do surgery soon to reattach his head.
OH and for Christmas his aunt Mimi got him this book called Dragons Love Tacos, seriously he loves this book so much that everyday before nap he begs me to read it and before bedtime he requests it again! I have it memorized. And since Molly is always talking about what kind of birthday party she wants Micah is already requesting a Dragon Taco party for his!


Life in our homeschool world:
-Molly has finished up one semester of Classical Conversations and we have begun our second semester. She is really enjoying it.
-This semester is going much more smoothly than last semester. Partly because I am no longer nursing so Madelynn is way more independent and because I have learned to plan more efficiently for "tutoring" our CC class.
-Also some friends have asked what I use for homeschooling so I posted the pics of the books I am currently using. I had begun the Saxon Kindergarten math for Molly but like many of my friends ahead of me had said it is really too simple, so we bumped her up to the 1st grade math and probably will continue it for a while.
-Micah is now 3 1/2 and has begun to show alot of interest in being more a part of homeschooling. So I began our preschool curriculum Little Hands to Heaven with him and he loves it! I love this preschool guide. And Molly still enjoys it and likes to help him learn his letters.
![]() |
| our preschool |
![]() |
| my guide for teaching Reading |
![]() |
| 1st grade Math |
![]() |
| Classical Conversations guide |










No comments:
Post a Comment