Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Room Arrangements

With baby number three on the way we decided to rearrange the kiddos rooms :)  Kenny and I have concluded we will always just be rearranging, but I kinda like rearranging things makes it interesting.  We decided on bunk beds to save on space.  And we kinda had a little hiccup when getting ours.  We ordered some from walmart.  But when they came in the box had been dropped and the pieces broken (Kenny saw all this at the store) so they gladly refunded us, and they had another style in stock so we ended up getting those.  They were not too different from the original ones we had ordered.  And I checked the reviews and there were a ton, like 1200 on this style.  So far we have been very pleased with them.
 So last week Kenny put them together and Micah moved out of his crib and into the bottom bunk and Molly on top.  I was so thankful that Micah was very excited and didn't resist leaving his crib one bit.  He was very excited to be in his big boy bed!  And the kiddos are just loving being in the same room.  I am actually contemplating leaving our crib in that room as well and having all three kids together. And making the other room a playroom.  We will see :)  So anyhow here are a few pics of the bunks being put together and the kiddos enjoying their new bed!
happy workin dad
Watching a movie while bunks were assembled
All but the ladder
First time asleep in bed
first time on top bunk sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment