A couple of sweet moments have been seeing how excited Molly is about me having a baby. She has been very compassionate with me not feeling well. One day she said at dinner "Mom I have a great idea! Why don't you make a list of things you need to do around the house. And then dad can read them to me since I can't read and we can do the list and you can rest." She will play sweetly with Micah if I am not feeling well and tell him "let's let Mom rest since she has a baby in her belly" And today on our way to her preschool she was very considerate not to sing to loud since she knew I had a headache. We give a friend a ride to school so she made sure to also tell her not to be too loud since "Mommy has a baby in her belly and the baby gives her headaches" Molly is hoping for a sister. At first she was hoping for twins so she could have one of each. But now that the doctor has confirmed there is one (wew) she is praying for a sister :) But I am sure if Micah could speak he would be hoping for a brother. So we are looking forward to seeing what God has in store for us.
Last week at Molly's preschool they had a Mother's Day Tea. Molly has been talking about it for the whole week! She was soo excited and I was too. It was really sweet. The kids sang us songs and showed us some things they learned this year. Then they served us cake and tea or lemonade. Molly also made a framed picture for me. I enjoy these little moments so much. I will eventually upload some of the videos from this fun day to show you.
Well that is my catching up for today. I will hopefully upload some pics and videos soon.
| From the Mother's Day Tea |
congratulations!! Sweet news. Such a cute picture of you and little molly! Take care mama.
ReplyDelete