Monday, April 9, 2012

Molly's 4th Birthday Party

Just thought I would share a few pictures from Molly's 4th birthday party.  We had a fun time with her little friends.  We had a costume theme, since Molly LOVES to dress up we thought it would be fun!  We had a pinata and an Easter egg hunt, cake and fun play time.  I am so thankful for my sweet Molly moo.  I can't believe she is 4!
Here are a few pre-party of baking the cake
making a teddy bear cake

out of the oven

teddy bear cake finished!
cupcakes Molly decorated

Then pre-party getting "dressed up"
our lil engineer

Snow White

and umm me :)
And here are some fun party pics
here are 2 of her friends from her Joy Kids preschool


playing in her playhouse

the kiddos

hittin the pinata!



pickin up candy

finding eggs

blowing candles

eating cake (Molly TALKING :)

opening presents

finished opening presents :)
Thanks to everyone who made this day special for her.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute!!

    And I love her party -- looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete