I downloaded the software from the my memories site and that was easy to download and install. Then the fun began to create an album! It took me a little bit of time to figure out how to use it. But it wasn't hard at all I just don't have a lot of time so I would try a little here and there. It comes with a number of templates and background paper options as well as "embellishments" which are fun to use. And I was looking at the site and you can purchase many more background paper, embellishments, ect... and they also have a lot of free ones you can get as well. I tried to use a number of background papers in this album just so you could get an idea of the options. It doesn't come with a ton of designs for the background paper, but the one design comes in a number of color choices. For example the first page has the random polka dot and so does the last page but they are in different colors. That is also how the embellishments are as well, like some of the bows, rick rack and ribbon you see in this album they come in a number of color choices too.
I have used snapfish and shutterfly in the past to make albums. And I always love the finished product. This software pretty much allows you to make albums like those. But the great part is you have the file stored on your computer. And you can print your own album or share them with family and friends in a number of ways like I posted this album on my blog using a jpeg file. You can also do more than just make albums, you can make fun calendars or greeting cards. The My Memories site also has more info about all this software can do. I am still learning and enjoying it :)
So far my only con I see thus far is the limited background paper choices and embellishments. Snapfish and shutterfly seem to always have the cutest choices and are always modern. Some of these on this software are dated. But like I said I can update things as I go downloading newer "scrapbook kits", I just downloaded for FREE embellishment monogramed alphabet, and some background paper and holiday gift tags. So maybe my con can be supplemented and not be so bad after all :)
To enter the giveaway here is what to do:
1. Visit the site www.MyMemories.com and
choose your favorite digital scrapbooking kits then comment on myblog telling me which ones you choose.
2. For another entry you can visit my Del Valle Designs facebook page and like it and post here that you liked it.
You can also learn more about My Memories here:
Blog- http://blog.mymemories.com/
Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/pages/
Twitter- http://twitter.com/#!/
** And My Memories wanted me to tell you when their FB page gets to 10,000 fans they are giving
away an iPad, you just have to LIKE their page to be eligible to win!**
Also if you are interested in purchasing the My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software you can use my coupon code for $10 discount plus $10 to use in the My Memories online store: STMMMS31044
The Giveaway will end Tues. Nov. 29th and the Winner will be Announced Wednesday Nov. 30th 2011. So you have 1 week to post your comments!! And you will want to win this software!! . Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!








I want to win this software. I looked at a couple of the packages and they look really cute. I haven't done any difital scrapbooking, but, I think I'll have to start if I want to get any finished.
ReplyDelete