Friday, November 18, 2011

Fun Giveaway :)

Hey friends and family,
  Hope everyone is doing good.  We are slowly getting back on track here.  With our little sick bug hanging out for a good week :)  Some things we have been up to around here.  Molly has been working through a book that teaches her the alphabets sounds and also has place for her to practice writing her letters a bit.  We have gone through the letters A thru H and she is really enjoying it.  Micah had a fever for three days and now he still has a little cough, but he seems to be a jolly little guy.  He is almost walking, but enjoys crawling more because he can get to places much faster this way :) 
   I am working on using a new software My Memories Suite.  I was given this to review.  And also they are giving me one to giveaway!  I will be posting my review next week so keep an eye out :)  and then there will be one week for you to enter the giveaway.  Also if you get interested in purchasing this software let me know I put the coupon code already on my blog, you can use that and get $10 off. Looking forward to learning what all this software can do.  Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Just looking at the price and there's a coupon too. It's too good to pass up this deal.

    ReplyDelete