I have had a busy couple of months and so I haven't been taking time to write on here. And today I don't have a whole lot of time to write. But I thought I would drop a little note, since it's been TOO long! Things are going well for us. Molly is growing leaps and bounds...it's amazing how much she is changing since she turned 3! She is able to write actual letters now! Crazyness! And she can do a front roll and she is growing into quite the independent little girl. My baby girl is growing up too fast! Micah is also growing fast. I am enjoying him as a little baby, since I know this will fly by. He will be turning 1 on July 20th! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone. He is almost crawling, he gets around but it's like a lunge rather than a crawl. He always gives a sweet smile to everyone he meets.
And just for fun, which font is your favorite? 1, 2, or 3?
1.
2.
3.
Have a Happy 4th of July!



I vote number 2!! Love ya Dmama!
ReplyDeleteI like number 1. See ya soon!!
ReplyDeletenumber 2 is my fave as well!!! Sounds like yall are doing well! miss you
ReplyDelete#2 is my favorite too. (A little late I know)
ReplyDelete