Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weekly Update

Hello family and friends,
Just thought I would share a few pic's of stuff around the house. I am really sooo thankful to God for this house. I just love it! And getting Micah's room all ready has been fun. So I have taken some pictures of that. Don't pay too much attention to the wall decor...haven't changed it yet. This room was our guest room and now we are changing it into Micah's room. Anyhow here are a few pic's I just took: His crib bedding all put together
So this piece of furniture I am going to use as his changing table. Just gotta get a new cover for my changing pad...not sure "pink" goes with his decor :)

His curtains:
So...as you can see it is all coming along:) And I am getting excited about his arrival!

I am continuing to make Greek letter shirts for students at Bradley. I thought this one was cute and so here is a pic:Well had some other pictures to share. But Molly has woken up from her nap. So I best be going :) Adios!

1 comment:

  1. I love the snoopy sports theme. So cute :) I really want to learn to sew. You have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete