

This is where I spend my time sewing. Our bedroom has a little nook that fit my sewing table perfectly!

And just for fun here is our bedroom. We have had this bedding since we got married and I just love it!

Lastly here is a pic of the belly. It's funny how people say I am soo low. This seems to me the same as last time. Because I remember people asking me if I was having a boy last time because I was carrying so low..but it was Molly. But this time I am like yuppers.
Have a great day!
1. I love those Kappa Delta letters
ReplyDelete2. Thanks for sharing the pictures (I like seeing where you live!!)
3. Your belly is ssssoooooo cute!!!
Love you Dmama!
Aww you look so cute Laura! You seem to never age, you just look so young, in a good way :) I like your little sewing nook
ReplyDeleteGosh how cute are you?!? I am in desperate need of hugging you, seriously.
ReplyDelete