Saturday, May 29, 2010

A few recent pic's

Here is a dress I actually wore when I was Molly's age. My mom gave me a handful of these super cute knit dresses that my Aunt made.

Here is my sweet Molly giving you a sweet smile :)
Here is Molly playing with her new princess wand and wearing her crown.  She had busted her lip the day before...so still kinda swollen. 
You can't tell by the pic...but she is looking at herself in the mirror!  So lots of fun expressions..here is her mean look!
And back to sweetness :)

Got to ride Ricky the donkey while visiting WABC
more riding...
she LOVES animals!
Got to have fun swimming (or should I say "splashing" as Molly puts it) with her friend Mrs. Janice!
Just a fun face
That's all for today.  I am feeling better from that awful cold.  I can tell I have entered the third trimester...or maybe it's because the weather has heated up...anyhow I have been getting sooo tired..good thing Molly takes a nap...because I have been joining her!

2 comments:

  1. ooooo those are too sweet!!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks a lot like you. Especially wearing that dress in the first pic

    ReplyDelete