Well, just thought I would give you a little update on my sweet Molly moo. She is growing and changing rapidly. I had been reading that around 18 months you could start exploring the world of potty training. So...I got the potty out and had it in our bathroom and Molly would love to go and sit on it. She thought it was just a fun little seat for herself. Well, after talking about it over the last month and explaining her poop and pee...when we would see it in the diaper. She began to tell me when she was peeing and pooping....kinda crazy. Anyhow usually before her bath I just plop her on her potty and she loves to sit there while I get her bath ready.
Yesterday I wasn't going to give her a bath...but she still really wanted to sit on her potty. I didn't think anything of it...until...as she was sitting there I said,"ok you all done" (it had been like 5 min. already) and she said, "no". So I was like are you going to pee. And she said pee pee...so I continued to let her sit there..and what do you know...the pee pee came:) We had a little victory dance and she was super excited...clapping her hands and saying pee pee! Who knew potty training could be so fun :)
victory woohoo!!
p.s. Molly loves to read her book about the potty while on the potty :)
can i comment...people say they can't on here..so just checking this
ReplyDelete