Sunday, February 17, 2013

Madelynn is Two Months old!

Fun facts:
- smiling has become a regular expression. Everyone enjoys making her smile!
- she likes to "talk" to us. Lots of cooing!
- still very content. Doesn't cry much
- has slept 7-9 hrs at night :) making me feel so much better! :)
- wants her arms out when sleeping. So been moving away from swaddling. Started leaving one arm in and now she keeps both out. So will move to sleep sacks soon :)
- weighed 11lbs 5oz at her 2 month doctor visit. Doctor said, "She acts like a 4 month old, holding her head up, tracking him around the room and of course her teething! Ha (I think her brother and sister at home look so fun she wants to join in!)
- Feb. 15th her first time to Laugh!! A friend of ours, Sheffey, was holding her and bouncing her and she let out her first laugh!


Here are some pic's:
Had to also add this one because Madelynn smiled but the other two were occupied with her smile!






My sweet Molly moo is growing up sooo fast! She is such a big helper to me and just adores her baby sister.
Here Micah is trying out his daddy's shoes :)  He is also growing up super fast.  He is talking in sentences now and is in the "I do it" stage.  Never really wanting much help haha :) 
He just got a hair cut by his Daddy.  He really needed it!
I just got this video and boy am I outta shape :)  But I enjoyed it and so did Molly, Micah, and Madelynn as they did it with me haha.  Its made to do it with your baby so Molly had her baby doll and Micah grabbed his puppy.  And of course Mommy had Madelynn.  Now to attempt to do it at least 3xs a week is my goal!


No comments:

Post a Comment