Monday, June 18, 2012

Learning Spanish

Hi friends and family,
  We are enjoying our summer and hoping you are all as well.  I am now 15 weeks preggo, it's starting to go by kinda fast!  My nausea is still there but not terrible and is becoming less and less!  Molly and Micah are growing up super fast!  Micah is speaking in complete sentences and picking up words left and right I cannot keep up how much he knows now!  He is learning his colors and it's fun to see his big sister eager to teach him and help him learn.  Molly is becoming such a little girl!  I can't believe she is 4!  She is hoping for a baby sister next, but we will find out soon enough.  Here is just a fun video of the kiddos trying to learn some Spanish from our friend Brittany.


Love reading everyone's blogs and hearing all that is going on with your families!  Enjoy these warm summer days!

No comments:

Post a Comment